Course Type: In-Person
Course Length: 3 Days
Surveillance Detection Strategies & Tactics For Security Drivers & Solo Practitioners
Course Type: In-Person
Annandale Square — Stratford Building
67 Beaver Avenue
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
President & CEO of Vehicle Dynamics Institute, the world’s pre-eminent provider of highly specialized, secure transportation-related training to private sector security professionals, as well as government, military, and law enforcement personnel.
Founder & CEO of Peeler Group International, a leading global provider of secure transportation and related protection services to multi-national corporations, family offices, and non-governmental organizations.
Since the origins of the secure transportation profession in the early 1970’s, and once the executive protection profession began to emerge a number of years later, the goal of mitigating potential security risks before an incident occurs has driven the demand for security professionals who are well versed in detecting potential threats before they become headline-grabbing security incidents.
This innovative, highly interactive three (3) day course consists of informative discussion modules and a series of hands-on, intensive practical exercises, designed and proven to provide the Security Driver or Solo Practitioner, as well as other protection professionals, an in-depth understanding of the art and science of surveillance detection.
Focal Points of the Course
- The Differences Between Anti- Surveillance, Surveillance Detection, and Counter-Surveillance
- Common Threads of Incidents Targeting Executives and Other At-Risk Individuals
- Understanding the Attack Planning Process and the Role Surveillance Plays
- The Importance of the Adversary’s Perspective and Thinking Like They Do
- Legal Considerations that May Impact Surveillance Detection Operations
- Case Studies and Lessons Learned from Real-World Events
- Defining and Exploiting the Standoff Footprint
- COPPs – Identifying Potential Indicators of Hostile Surveillance
- Now What? Actions Upon Detection
Due to our commitment to instructors, materials, and other students, the following refund policy applies:
- A 100% refund or credit of your registration fee will be issued if an event is canceled by the Academy
- A 100% refund or credit will be issued if you cancel your registration more than 72 hours prior to the event start time. You may contact the Academy to cancel your registration
- A 50% refund will be issued if you cancel your registration within 24-72 hours before the event start time.
- No refunds will be issued within 24 hours prior to the start of an event or after an event has started, regardless of attendance.