Course Type: In-Person
Course Length: 12 Hours over Two Days (8/4)
General Aviation Flight Deck & Cabin Security Operations
Course Type: In-Person
1220 Route 31 North
Lebanon, NJ 08833
• Career Navy SEAL Officer
• Former Fbi Task Force Officer
• Former Federal Air Marshal Instructor
• Specialty In Aircraft Anti-Terrorism And Counterterrorism Operations
• More Than 50 Years Of Combined Experience Training Military, Police, And Private Security Professionals
• Advanced Tactics And Techniques In The General Aviation Environment.
Our aviation security training course is designed and administered to provide “real-life” situational awareness, tactics, and practical operations similar to the training of Federal Air Marshals and other law enforcement agencies.
This course goes well beyond the standard armed security officer (ASO) training program.
We prepare pilots, flight attendants, ASOs, ground crew, and even passengers to ensure the safety of those onboard and the proper functioning of the aircraft. This training course will provide you with the knowledge you’ll need to effectively maintain a safe environment, whether on the ground or in the air.
You will learn:
- The Threat Environment
- Tactical Priorities
- Aviation Environment Tactics Considerations
- Advanced Aircraft Tactics
- Defensive Tactics
- Mental Preparation
- Practical Exercise – Advanced Aircraft Tactics
- Practical Exercise – Defensive Tactics
What Is The Difference Between Aviation Security, Airport Security Awareness, and Aircraft Safety Trainings?
Aviation security training provides general training on how to recognize the security threats airports and aircrafts face and how to effectively mitigate those risks. Aviation security includes limiting potential criminals’ access to the aircraft.
Airport security awareness training teaches airport personnel to ensure the safety of all flights through increased awareness of suspicious activity, intelligence gathering, and other procedures that occur in an airport before boarding the flight.
Aircraft safety training provides airport crew and flight personnel with the knowledge to make sure aircrafts do not have safety issues, such as mechanical problems, in order to avoid emergencies and accidents.
Due to our commitment to instructors, materials, and other students, the following refund policy applies:
- A 100% refund or credit of your registration fee will be issued if an event is canceled by the Academy
- A 100% refund or credit will be issued if you cancel your registration more than 72 hours prior to the event start time. You may contact the Academy to cancel your registration
- A 50% refund will be issued if you cancel your registration within 24-72 hours before the event start time.
- No refunds will be issued within 24 hours prior to the start of an event or after an event has started, regardless of attendance.