Course Type: In-Person
Course Length: 16 Hours
Dealing with Air Rage and Unruly Passengers at 30,000 ft
Course Type: In-Person
K Street Group K9 & Tactical Training Academy
1220 Route 31 North, Suite 15
Lebanon, NJ 08833
Bob’s pedigree is 13 years of law enforcement experience, many certifications, and multiple “rank of commander” sworn officer positions. Upon successful completion of this 16-hour course, students will receive an instructor certification which authorizes them to conduct training courses both in the law enforcement and civilian communities.
This course will be taught by former Federal Air Marshal instructors that can focus on effective close quarter/confined space tactics. During the two-day training, Executive Protection Professionals will learn to identify potential threats against the principal and if needed, apply defensive techniques against attackers in a simulated close quarter, confined space environment at 30,000 ft.
Focal Points of the Course
The course provides personnel the tools and techniques to work through, thrive and survive amidst the confusion, anxiety, and panic of an in the air aviation critical incident. This innovative, intensive, and interactive two (2) day, sixteen (16) hour course consists of a series of highly informative discussion blocks and hands-on practical exercises in a “mock” fuselage, along with one-on-one instructor student engagements.
- Human Behavioral Triggers
- Aircraft Advance Due Diligence
- Physical Capabilities
- Passenger Restraint Options—Weapons of Opportunity
- Gaining a Tactical Advantage in a Confined Space
- Dynamic Role Play and Situational Encounter Resolution
Due to our commitment to instructors, materials, and other students, the following refund policy applies:
- A 100% refund or credit of your registration fee will be issued if an event is canceled by the Academy
- A 100% refund or credit will be issued if you cancel your registration more than 72 hours prior to the event start time. You may contact the Academy to cancel your registration
- A 50% refund will be issued if you cancel your registration within 24-72 hours before the event start time.
- No refunds will be issued within 24 hours prior to the start of an event or after an event has started, regardless of attendance.